Riversdale Surgery was established in 1926 by Dr Baird Milne and was later joined by Dr D F Coulter, Dr Derek Llewellyn, and Dr Milne’s daughter, Valerie. More latterly Dr Lawrence Addicott, Dr Brian Turner, and Dr Terry Reilly joined, all of whom have now retired. The practice grew steadily, and now numbers 19,000 patients and rising, as well as 9 partners. The Practice is now called Riversdale Surgery. It is not a limited partnership.