Salaried GP / Partner
We are a long established well-regarded Training Practice situated in expanded premises in the town centre. Close to the coast and with easy access to the Brecon Beacons and the Gower. The area has good local state schools.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated new Salaried Doctor to join our friendly, forward thinking team with a view to partnership. 6 to 8 sessions per week, or 2 posts of 4 sessions.
Our Primary Care Team includes 10 GP Partners, 3 Salaried GPs, 1 Practice Nurse Manager, 1 Nurse Practitioner, 4 Practice Nurses, 3 Healthcare Assistants, 1 Practice Pharmacist, 1 Practice Manager and excellent administrative staff.
The Practice is a member of Pen y Bont Health Limited, the first federated GP Cluster in Wales.
- Start Date March 2018, but prepared to wait for the right candidate
- Newly qualified GP considered
- NHS pension
- 6 weeks’ annual leave pro rata plus 2 weeks’ study leave
- No weekend or out of hours’ work– sessions available locally
- Salary negotiable depending on experience
- Single site
- 19,080 patients
- Mixed patient demographic
- Training Practice and undergraduate teaching
- Vision computer system
- High QOF achievers
- Broad range of Enhanced Services delivered
Please apply by e-mailing your CV and covering letter to the Practice Manager, Liz Keefe: Liz.Keefe8@wales.nhs.uk
For further information please e-mail Liz.Keefe8@wales.nhs.uk or phone: 01656 673331