Salaried GP Post
We are a long established well-regarded training Practice situated in expanded premises in the town centre. Close to the coast and with easy access to the Brecon Beacons and the Gower. The area has good local state schools.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated new Salaried Doctor to join our friendly, forward thinking team with a view to partnership. Part-time and full-time considered.
Our Primary Care Team includes 10 GP Partners, 3 Salaried GPs, Practice Pharmacist, Practice Nurse Manager, Nurse Practitioner, Practice Nurses and HCAs, Practice Manager and excellent administrative staff.
The Practice is an active member of Bridgend East Network Cluster and of Pen y Bont Health Ltd, the first federated GP Cluster in Wales.
- Start Date March 2019, but prepared to wait for the right candidate
- We welcome applications from newly qualified as well as experienced GPs
- 6 weeks annual leave pro rata plus 2 weeks study leave
- No weekend or out of hours work– sessions available locally
- Training Practice and undergraduate teaching years 1 and 2 medical students
- Single site
- 19,100 patients
- Mixed patient demographic
- Vision computer system
- High QOF achievers
- Broad range of Enhanced Services delivered
Please apply by e-mailing your CV and covering letter to the Practice Manager, Liz Keefe: Liz.Keefe@wales.nhs.uk
For further information, or to arrange to come in for a chat and a look around please e-mail Liz.Keefe@wales.nhs.uk or phone: 01656 673331